I’m hoping to get my own house by the end of 2012 (apartments suck!) and this tutorial makes me super excited. One of my goals is to have a house with a chalkboard wall in the kitchen for planning meals or making grocery lists. If this how-to works, I’ll jump for joy!
Make your own chalkboard paint tutorial
What you need:
◦ 1 C of LATEX paint
◦ 2 TBSP Un-sanded Tile Grout (got mine @ Lowe’s)
Lets get started:
1. Mix paint and grout well, making sure to get all clumps out.
2. Paint and let dry completely.
3. Rub with 150 grit sanding block (or paper) and wipe off dust.
4. Condition by rubbing chalk all over and then erasing. (via adelynSTONE)